family

family

My Journal: Life after 55


In the third Ramadan of 2024, nothing much has changed with me. I still feel unproductive, struggling with sleepless nights. Am I overthinking or just lost in my sleep schedule chaos?

My wife is worried after our youngest cat, Cloudy, fell from the window. It's the second incident; the first time Cloudy was found.

A friend from Melaka visited KL, and we had dinner together during iftar. After dinner, we caught up over coffee, discussing business, old memories, and history.

Watching a Korean show, "EXchange 2," a reality program where separated couples are brought together in one house to see if they reconcile or switch partners.

My eldest son, Farhan, runs a food business specializing in pasta. He brought home some of his delicious dishes for my suhoor.

And yes, as I write this journal, I've turned 55. Let's see if this journal continues or ends here.





No comments:

PENAFIAN

Penulisan dari Penulis Blog ini adalah lontaran pendapat/pandangan peribadi dan tidak sama sekali mewakili mana-mana individu, sama ada yang masih hidup atau pun sudah meninggal dunia. Sebarang penulisan yang bersifat serupa dengan penulisan yang lain adalah kebetulan.

Terima kasih